The AX-8 Evo Naked road helmet has an aggressive look and is well suited to a wide range of motorbikes including Streetfighters, Supermotos and even entry level Nakeds. It addresses a new road-riders generation having a strong personality and constantly seeking for a distinctive look and strong emotions With tense and modern lines, low weight and excellent ventilation, these helmets are also perfect for more experienced riders.
The fibreglass-aramid-carbon fibre shell guarantees safety and light weight (1500 g +/- 50g M size ECE2205).
The large visor aperture offers excellent vision under even the most difficult conditions. The visor has anti-fog and scratch resistant properties.
The first rate CX (0.55) makes this the ideal helmet for bikes with little aerodynamic protection.
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Kevlar and Carbon Fibre)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
- Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Evo
- New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, plastic material
- Double D retention system
- Sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL