The AX-8 EVO is the new top of the carbon fibre AGV helmets range for professional off-road use and was developed in collaboration with AGV riders from the Cross, Enduro and Supermotard Championship Series. The AX-8 Evo consolidates AGV's position in the world of cross competition with an extremely original design and first class technical characteristics.
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet.
The sanitized, breathable Dri-Lex® internal components can be removed and washed as can the retention strap cover. Soft Plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric as unlike fabric, they don't get soggy and are easily washed.
The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for tools and ensures - an optimal flow of air.
The retention system is Double D. The helmet weighs just 1150 g (+/- 50 g) (refers to the M size in the ECE 2205 version).
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Kevlar and Carbon Fibre)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
- Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Dual Evo
- Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate motocross goggles
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Adjustable peak
- Double D retention system
- Sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL