The K-4 EVO is a well balanced, versatile fibre helmet. It is ideal for both motorbike and scooter riders whether for use in sports or touring activities or even just around town. Based on the same principles of low weight and great comfort of the K-4, the improved K-4 Evo is the perfect solution for those seeking for a good-looking, safe and comfortable helmet with a remarkable quality/price ratio.
Air vents on the front and on the chin guard ensure a constant inflow of air inside the helmet. The rear extractor, an integral part of the spoiler, uses EPS ducts to remove hot and humid air from inside the helmet.
The removable, washable internal components are made from Dry-Comfort material (except for the neck roll), and the cheek pads have new 3D construction for improved comfort. In addition, this helmet features a system through which the edge of the visor remains sealed to the visor aperture which significantly reduces both noise and draughts. This new model weighs 90g less than the old K-4 (size M).
- Exterior shell in 2 sizes made of ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre) fibreglass
- 2 shell sizes
- Homologation: - ECE 2205, AS/NZS, NBR, ECE/DOT
- Ventilation system with 3 front vents and rear spoiler
- New XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- New Street 8 polycarbonate, scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable inner liners (excluding neck roll)
- New design crown pad and 3D cheek pads for improved comfort and sound proofing
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL