How to succeed in having the safety of a full face helmet and the convenience of a modular helmet? The response of AGV is COMPACT, the retractable helmet that, thanks to the lowest shell-chin guard mount, the absence of obvious projections and an aerodynamic design, rightfully counts as the top of the range of the AGV collection.
There are four characteristics that make this helmet unique: the double homologation P/J, compactness in Jet position, which decreases the sail effect typical of modular helmets, the chin guard opening which lifting-opposite unlocking to avoid accidental opening in the event of impact and, finally, the ventilation system that ensures an effective airflow inside the helmet.
The extensive standard features also make it one of the reference models in the segment for comfort, dimensions, safety and functionality, becoming indispensable to anyone who wants a helmet suitable for touring and city use, without forgetting top-notch technical innovations.
The RRP of the AGV Compact is €229 for the Mono version and €259 for the Multi.
1. HIR-TH (High Resistance ThermoPlastic Resin) outer shell
2. Homologations: ECE 2205, DOT, NBR
3. IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet
4. 3 frontal air intakes, 1 rear extractor built into the neck roll and 2 side extractors
5. - Soft touch inserts on front vent levers, SV operating levers and chin guard lock mechanism.
6. New manual visor mechanism with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for a visor removal and replacement without tools in just a few seconds. Visor opening system can be customized by changing the gear mechanism (3 different models available)
7. GT 2, anti-fog scratch resistant polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays.
8. Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with non-scratch, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system;
9. Removable breath deflector
10. • Removable windproof chin strap protection;
11. • Fully removable and washable inner liners
12. Breathable Lycra® micro-perforated crown pad and specially sanitised Dry-comfort fabric cheek pads.
13. Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam. 3D cheek pads with sponges with different density and integrated neck roll
14. - Liners covered by three patents
15. Reflective inserts on neck roll for better visibility at night and under poor light
16. Option of closed helmet fitting like that on an integral helmet
17. Micrometrically adjustable retention strap system.
18. • Anti-theft ring on strap
19. P/J Double Homologation
20. Bluetooth ready
21. Sizes XS-XL
22. Weight: E2205: 1,780 g (+/-50 g) in size M